New York Law School Map this location
185 West Broadway
Registration for this program closes on June 21, 2017 5:00 PM
||Before May 26, 2017
Should you need to cancel your registration, send your written request via email to AAAEducation@adr.org or fax at 972.490.9008 by June 8, 2017 to AAA Education Services for a refund of 50% of your registration fee. We regret that no refunds can be made after that date. Substitution of attendees can be made at any time.
The 2017 American Arbitration Association® Construction Conference will focus on understanding and controlling the arbitration process and managing risk associated with complex construction projects.
Experts in the field will lead the following sessions:
- How to effectively deal with the 300 change order dispute: who controls the process?;
- Global construction disputes – don’t get left behind;
- Changes to the 2017 AIA Documents and the potential impact on dispute resolution;
- The best defense is a good offense: keys to claims prevention and mitigation;
- How do we get the war stories if we’re never allowed to go to battle?; and
- Minimizing the risk of ethical dilemmas in arbitration.
Attendees will leave with techniques and best practices to help them with “navigating the unique aspects of construction arbitration.”
If not registering online, only a completed form with full payment will be processed (one form per attendee). Please do not make any travel arrangements until you receive a confirmation email.
Attendance at this program will satisfy annual Arbitrator Continuing Education (ACE) requirements for AAA Arbitrators.
West LegalEdcenter is procuring continuing legal education (CLE) credits on behalf of American Arbitration Association. This program is currently available for CLE credits in California, New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania. Credit amounts vary by attendance verification and jurisdictional rules. For jurisdictions not listed, or for other professional organizations, a Certificate of Attendance can be provided to confirm attendance credit.
AAA Education Services at AAAEducation@adr.org or