Registration for this program closes on
Being fully prepared for a labor arbitration hearing requires honing your practical skills and knowing the nuts and bolts of hearing logistics. This recorded webinar will deliver what you need to know, including information about many physical considerations that are often left unattended. These include--
• the hearing location, set-up, and other considerations;
• witnesses – how they should be situated at the hearing and what to do with them when they are not testifying;
• physical and electronic preparation of exhibits and documents;
• food, meals, snacks;
• the timing of the hearing;
• whether you should engage a court reporter;
• whether you should file a brief or give a closing argument;
WHO WOULD BENEFIT FROM THIS PRESENTATION: Labor and management representatives in the private and public sectors, including employee relations staff, attorneys, business agents, union representatives, supervisors, shop stewards, arbitrators, and academics.
This program does not qualify for the AAA's annual Arbitrator Continuing Education (ACE) requirement.
Launching the Course After Registration
If you register for this free recorded webinar you will receive a confirmation email containing a link to the course. You will click the course link in that email or copy and paste the link into your browser to launch the course. If you have a "My Profile" account on this site, you can also launch the course from your Transcript page.
CLE is currently not offered on AAA recorded webinars. Some jurisdictions will allow CLE credit for online programs, and we suggest that you confirm CLE credit availability for this type of program with the appropriate state CLE regulator. A Certificate of Attendance will be provided upon request.
AAA Education Services at AAAEducation@adr.org or