Registration for this program closes on
Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs) are a fact of medical practice and will remain a central delivery mechanism for healthcare in the future. Galvanized by Affordable Care Act, the numbers and sizes of ACOs are growing. They will generate myriad disputes that require resolution quickly, less expensively, confidentially, expertly, and as amicably as possible given the ongoing business and professional relationships involved.
This 90-minute recorded webinar focuses on the following areas:
- the evolution of ACOs to date;
- the organizational and process aspects of ACOs that give rise to disputes;
- new measurements that will drive financial and participation decisions;
- governance issues;
- why mediation and arbitration are the preferred methods for resolving ACO disputes.
ACO disputes may provide the single biggest healthcare ADR opportunity on the horizon. It is essential that healthcare lawyers and litigators be aware of ACOs, how they generate disputes, and why ADR is more advantageous for resolution of ACO disputes than litigation.
This webinar provides you with the information you need to have a better understanding of the following:
- what ACOs are and how they may evolve;
- types of disputes ACOs may generate;
- pressures in healthcare that will drive these disputes;
- ACO-related terminology and where to find information;
- Why the use of ADR for ACOs is so critically important;
- ADR/dispute resolution clauses in ACO contracts.
WHO WOULD BENEFIT FROM THIS PRESENTATION: Arbitrators and mediators who work in the healthcare arena, healthcare litigators, in-house and outside counsel for healthcare organizations, and anyone interested in the dynamics of ADR and current healthcare issues.
What others are saying about this presentation...
As well planned and presented as any ACO presentation I have seen. Very practical takeaways.
A very convenient way to obtain excellent and practical information from the very best instructors from throughout the country.
^ A link to this recorded webinar's supplemental material appears above at left. You may download the materials once you have registered for the recording.
AAA Education Services - The “How To” of Presenting Damages in Arbitration
CLE is currently not offered on AAA recorded webinars. Some jurisdictions will allow CLE credit for online programs, and we suggest that you confirm CLE credit availability for this type of program with the appropriate state CLE regulator. A Certificate of Attendance will be provided upon request.
AAA Education Services at AAAEducation@adr.org or