Registration for this program closes on
With ever-increasing court delays and litigation costs, clients require their lawyers to be familiar with cutting-edge developments in the ADR field as well as adept at using alternative processes to resolve disputes. During this 80-minute recorded webinar, three successful arbitrators and mediators examine how sophisticated commercial and employment lawyers are using mediation, arbitration, hybrids and other forms of ADR to position their clients for successful outcomes.
Areas covered include—
- understanding the spectrum of ADR procedures and how to choose the right one for your client;
- drafting the ADR clause;
choosing the right mediator/arbitrator;
- providing the mediator or arbitrator with what she needs on behalf of your client;
- knowing the options and pitfalls of discovery in arbitration;
making lemonade out of lemons when things may not be going your way;
- crafting effective settlement agreements and arbitration awards;
This webinar provides proven recommendations for optimizing your chances of success in arbitration and mediation, not found in any arbitration rules, gleaned from actual cases and years of practice.
WHO WOULD BENEFIT FROM THIS PRESENTATION: Advocates, arbitrators, mediators, advocates, academics, and anyone interested in the dynamics of dispute resolution.
What others are saying about this presentation...
- Well prepared and well delivered!
- Useful program for arbitrators and advocates.
- This was time very well spent for arbitrators and advocates.
- A very good primer on mediation and arbitration.
- This is a worthwhile seminar for people who want a basic grounding in mediation and arbitration best practices.
^ A link to this recorded webinar's supplemental material appears above at left. You may download the materials once you have registered for the recording.
This program does not qualify for the AAA's annual Arbitrator Continuing Education requirement.
Launching the Course After Registration
If you purchase this recorded webinar you will receive a confirmation email containing a link to the course. You will click the course link in that email or copy and paste the link into your browser to launch the course. If you have a "My Profile" account on this site, you can also launch the course from your Transcript page.
CLE is currently not offered on AAA recorded webinars. Some jurisdictions will allow CLE credit for online programs, and we suggest that you confirm CLE credit availability for this type of program with the appropriate state CLE regulator. A Certificate of Attendance will be provided upon request.
AAA Education Services at AAAEducation@adr.org or