Denise M.  Pilié

Denise Pilié Mediation, LLC
New Orleans, LA

Adjunct Professor of Mediation and Arbitration and Instructor in Academic Success program at Loyola University in New Orleans, Louisiana. 

 

Arbitrated and mediated over 750 commercial, employment and insurance claims including claims of harassment, discrimination, personal injury, whistleblower claims, breach of contract, failure to promote, child molestation, battery, unfair evaluations, attorneys' fee disputes, non-competition agreements, insurance disputes, and wrongful discharge matters.  Selected for the AAA mediation panel for Katrina disaster claims.

 

More than twenty years as a civil lawyer handling all aspects of trial and appeals in state and federal courts. Approximately 90% of current practice is in mediation and arbitration of employment, commercial and insurance disputes and remaining 10% is in commercial litigation, representing both plaintiffs and defendants in various matters. 

 

Education: BA in Psychology, cum laude and a JD, magna cum laude from Loyola University. 

 


 

Courses

  • This faculty member is not approved for any courses