Alex Huddleston is experienced in a broad range of commercial and tort litigation matters. His practice includes:
- business and commercial litigation;
- construction litigation;
- defense of professional liability claims against architects, engineers, accountants and attorneys;
- banking and securities litigation;
- personal injury litigation;
- products liability, and
- arbitration and mediation.
Alex is on the Roster of Arbitrators and Mediators of the American Arbitration Association.
J.D., St. Mary's University School of Law, San Antonio, Texas, 1977
B.S., Trinity University, San Antonio, Texas, 1973